Monday, January 4, 2010

Fail...

Remember this post? Well, my goal didn't really happen. I hate to say fail because in the grand scheme of things, it is not that big of a deal. It has taught me to try to make small steps in some of the goals I have for the New Year. Recently, I have realized a lot of things need to change in my life. I've been thinking about how my life has unfolded in the past few years and where I want to be in the next few years. All of this thinking has made me realize one thing, I'm the only one that can affect the outcome. Not my husband, not my family, and not my friends, although they are all more than supportive. The next three or four months are going to be tough and raw at times but I need and more importantly, want, to change.

There you go, I put it out there. Now I need to follow through. Here's to a good year.

No comments: